About Us /
KPA Unicon strives to continuously improve the customer experience through the methods presented in the management system and continuous improvement. In addition, we strive to reduce quality costs and improve the quality of operations annually, to create a safe working environment and to achieve a zero level in accidents at work and environmental accidents. We also want to minimize the negative environmental impact of our operations, products and services. KPA Unicon strives to better the world by promoting the use of clean energy solutions among its customers and thus reducing customers’ environmental release.
We help our customers to:
- Reduce gaseous, solid, and liquid emissions from energy production with new clean energy solutions.
- Use existing energy sources more responsibly by enhancing and improving existing energy production.
- Make decisions to reduce energy production and emissions by providing our expertise for customer use.
We achieve the objectives set in accordance with the HSEQ policy in our own operations by:
- Ensuring a safe working environment in all our operations, in accordance with training, guidelines and the commonly agreed code of conduct.
- Investing in workplace well-being by ensuring flexible modes of working in a good working environment as part of skilled teams, and by ensuring that all our employees are qualified to carry out their tasks with training, open communication, and coach management.
- Continuous improvement through leveraging expertise, learning from experience and open knowledge sharing.
- Continuously developing our clean energy solutions to better meet the needs of the future and boldly making initiatives to make customers’ energy production efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Identifying potential risks in all our operations, and by seeking to either eliminate them or manage them.
- Identifying the adverse environmental impacts of our own operations and production, such as carbon dioxide emissions, fine particle emissions, and impacts resulting from energy and material use, and by creating policies to minimize these impacts.
- Openly communicating with our stakeholders to ensure understanding of our HSEQ policy, code of conduct, standards, and business operations.
- Only working with partners that meet quality, environmental and occupational safety levels required by our code of conduct and objectives.
- Committing to complying with legal obligations regarding our operations, and fulfilling defined requirements, and procedures.
KPA Unicon’s HSEQ policy and strategy are supported by quality objectives presented in process descriptions, annually reviewed environmental objectives, and defined indicators for safety and workplace well-being. The achievement of all set HSEQ targets is measured by a set of performance indicators, and the results are used to identify and carry out needed corrective action.